Monday, February 6, 2017

But I Don't Wanna...

While on a walk along the paseo today, I came to a spot above the beach and noticed a little person, a woman, walking down below. I noticed her because she was a bit over-dressed for a walk on the beach on this summer-like day.

She wore a dark pants suit with vest and a long-sleeved white ruffled blouse. She had an enormous dark bow on her head and she strode purposefully along the beach while looking down at her feet.

We both continued on our paths until I could see more clearly. I thought she had been clutching a shoulder bag against her mid-section. It wasn't a shoulder bag at all. It was a pistol.

(Click the images to see what I saw.)






A PIRATE COLLECTING SEASHELLS.


"MA!!! SHARK!!!"

The Puffy Shirt...

18 comments:

  1. This pirate looks formidable. I hope your place is secure against attack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephen:
      We're on the 3rd (which means 4th here) floor of a secure apartment building. I've been told the pirates can't get passed the intercom system.

      Delete
  2. "But I don't want to be a pirate!" Maybe you should include a pirate in your Christmas Village scene. On second thought, probably not. Unless you can find a pissing pirate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very funny! I wonder what the story behind his costume was.
    Love the puffy shirt episode!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cat Lover:
      The minute I zoomed in on the shirt, I couldn't get that Seinfeld episode out of my head.

      Delete
  4. Ahoy Matie!
    Don't you love it when the ole eyes play tricks! lol

    Oh that episode from Seinfeld!! We still refer to it as well when we see those puffy sleeves and the ruffles in front!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jim:
      I love being witness to the processing of my own brain. So fascinating... er, entertaining.

      Delete
  5. Yikes. I'm the captain now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's only one way to make it more scary - Johnny Depp appearing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Raybeard:
      And to think I used to like that guy! I changed my tune when I watched a TV special interview with him on his private island.

      Delete
  7. I can see you in a pirate outfit, with a cat on your shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Travel:
      As long as I don't have to wear the puffy shirt.

      Delete

Please visit www.movingwithmitchell.com if you would like to comment or stay up to date. I stopped posting here and reproduced all previous posts, as well, 25 September 2018. Thanks!!!