Friday, November 9, 2018

Noah's Ark? / ¿Arca De Noé?

La versión español está después del diluvio.

I'VE FIGURED OUT what our local "boat builder" is up to (click here if you missed that post). With what's going on in many parts of the world, it could be time for another biblical flood.

Do you think I should start gathering the animals (in by twosies twosies)?

Noah has added more spray foam insulation, some styrofoam side panels — and cardboard. I don't hold out much hope for this ark.



DESCUBRÍ LO QUE está haciendo nuestro "constructor de barco" local (haz clic aquí si te perdiste el blog anterior). Con lo que está sucediendo en muchas partes del mundo, podría ser el momento de otro diluvio bíblico. 

¿Crees que debería empezar a reunir los animales?

Noé ha agregado más aislamiento de espuma en aerosol, algunos paneles laterales de espuma de poliestireno – y cartón. No tengo mucha esperanza para esta arca.

21 comments:

  1. Is it just me, or does it seem that people are just randomly losing their minds? Anne Marie is very observant :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deedles,
      Let’s hope it’s random. And Anne Marie is a poet.

      Delete
  2. Looks like it's sprayed with great stuff foam sealant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adam,
      How many cans do you suppose he’s gone through? That’s an expensive “boat”!

      Delete
  3. Also speaking of Noah's Ark, imagine someone actually trying to get a honey badger on a boat without any real tools?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adam,
      It’s amazing they didn’t go the way of the unicorn, isn’t it?

      Delete
  4. Can't wait for the finale! Maybe surprised?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jim,
      I can’t wait either. No clue what the hell he plans to do with it. And it must be getting heavy for hoisting in and off the roof of his van!

      Delete
  5. If that's an Ark, I'm'a take my chances on land.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob,
      I’m with you. Besides, I don’t think I really care to start again!

      Delete
  6. If he or you are gathering twosies, NO wasps please !

    cheers, parsnip and badger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Parsnip,
      Not a chance. I’m allergic. If I survived the flood, I’d die from anaphylaxis!

      Delete
  7. He has a surfeit of misdirected creativity. But it keeps him off the street. Wait - no, it doesn't. He does seem fairly innocent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wilma,
      He’s very chatty with passers by. But I’ve avoided starting up a friendship!

      Delete
  8. I can see the curvature of the earth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walt the Courth,
      Don’t tell anyone, but I added that.

      Delete
    2. Your secret's safe with me.

      Delete
  9. That has got to be illegal. You know Bill went to the port and found out the details for building his own boat. Too much regulation! Permit this achitecht that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KMoff,
      I will be truly shocked if he actually plans to put that thing in the water! The floor is cardboard!

      Delete
  10. Anne Marie,
    I just couldn’t find the words. You have such a way with them. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't forget the penguins - all species please. Leave the many genus of flies behind.

    ReplyDelete