Friday, June 8, 2018

Eat What You Can / Come Lo Que Puedas

SAN GERALDO APOLOGIZED for the huge pile of food on my plate, but he said if he didn't cook everything last night, it would go to waste (he's obsessed with freshness and use-by dates).

He told me to eat what I could. So I did.

We finished with baked apples. I went to sleep and woke up to heartburn — and Dudo and his drawstring.

SAN GERALDO SE disculpó por la gran cantidad de comida que había en mi plato, pero dijo que si no cocinaba todo anoche, se desperdiciaría (él está obsesionado con la frescura y las fechas de caducidad).

Él me dijo que comiera lo que pudiera. Así que lo hice.

Terminamos con manzanas horneadas. Me fui a dormir y desperté con acidez estomacal, y con Dudo y su cordón.

TURKEY CUTLETS BREADED IN SPECIAL K (THE CEREAL, NOT THE HORSE TRANQUILIZER).
CHULETAS DE PAVO EMPANIZADO EN SPECIAL K.




18 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness, this is the best video with up close sweety face !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Parsnip:
      He does have a sweet face, doesn't he?!?

      Delete
  2. up close and personal with dudo; you can smell his tuna breath from here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anne marie:
      He must have used mouthwash. No tuna breath. (Then again, we don't give him tuna.)

      Delete
  3. Ah the choices! To waste or to waist, that is the question. You can do both. Taste then waste, much later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deedles:
      I weighed myself a few days ago for the first time in months. Haven't gained or lost an ounce!

      Delete
  4. I can't help notice the plate is licked clean!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mistress maddie:
      Me? Lick a plate? Nah. But I've gotten much more efficient with my utensils.

      Delete
  5. "I'm ready for my closeup, Mr deMille!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am green (bean) with envy. That black string is the best toy ever, especially since it matches the cats and the covers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wilma:
      But then with the neutral cats and covers, any string will work.

      Delete
  7. I've used my shoelace for cats before but they get bored quite easily. They always go for the wands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adam:
      Dudo is still not bored! Right now he's sitting at my feet. With the string. And staring at me with those big eyes!

      Delete
  8. Mmmmm, turkey cutlets! I had leftover grilled cutlets on pizza yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walt the Fourth:
      Ooh! That sounds good. We didn't have any leftovers because I ate what I could.

      Delete
  9. Good to see the pussies in motion. It's funny to see cats reacting to a string being pulled. They always seem surprised that the rest of it will follow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ray:
      Dudo follows me around with that string. But it's to the point that I seem to be doing more of the activity while he watches is fascination.

      Delete

Please visit www.movingwithmitchell.com if you would like to comment or stay up to date. I stopped posting here and reproduced all previous posts, as well, 25 September 2018. Thanks!!!